Development Planning Services
on the Gold Coast
We specialise in the preparation of applications for all types of development under the Sustainable Planning Act, Planning Act NT and Environmental Planning and Assessment Act NSW. We also have experience in Victoria and Western Australia.
Material Change of Use
We have extensive experience in successfully negotiating land use approvals for a wide range of projects including:
- Major residential and mixed use redevelopments, ranging from High Rise Apartment Buildings to Aged Persons Accommodation;
- Attached Dwellings and Detached Dwellings, including small lot and affordable housing projects.
- Large scale commercial and industrial uses;
- Community facilities and clubs;
- Medical complexes;
- Tourist, recreation and entertainment facilities; and
- Surf Clubs.
Reconfiguring a Lot
We are able to provide advice regarding subdivision potential and offer project and application management for major residential and industrial land subdivision, community title development and boundary realignments.
We are able to prepare and/or coordinate applications for operational work.
Variation of the Queensland Development Code (QDC)
To assist property owners and Private Building Certifiers, we are able to prepare and negotiate approvals to vary siting requirements for dwellings under the QDC.